Our commitment to service has made it possible to create a solid reputation for professionalism in the rebuilding and repairing industry. We repair and rebuild all types of equipment, specializing in metal forming equipment.
We specialize in the repair and rebuild of metal forming equipment, such as: punch presses, forging presses, hydraulic presses, thread rollers, etc. After our skilled technicians do an overall inspection of your machine, repair work is completed to customer satisfaction – and your machine will be just as good, if not better, than it was before. The work performed by our service technicians is outstanding, and your equipment will show it!
We can rebuild machines that are inoperable and after installing all new components (clutch, brakes, mechanical equipment, etc.), it operates as if it were brand new.
- 3 large horizontal boring mills with a weight capacity of up to 26,000 pounds, 120” cross travel
- Various lathe capability starting from 6” swing to 64” swing and lengths over 300”
- Broaching capability (internal keyway cutting) up to 3 ½”
- Large capacity vertical turret lathes capability
- General Machining equipment (i.e. vertical mills, drill presses, saws, welding, and on-site machining)
- Clutch/Brake Conversion Engineering
- AutoCard Drawing Format
- Electrical Design and Engineering
- Assembly Drawings
We specialize in Reverse Engineering. Nothing is more exciting to us than receiving equipment that is damaged and without prints! LEARN MORE
We specialize in on-site press inspections. FDC will send an experienced crew to your facility and they thoroughly inspect for any damage or worn areas needing attention. After the inspection, the technicians provide a detailed report (15-18 page document) of findings, complete with pictures of noted areas for quick reference. Also on the report are suggestions and recommendations to repair any damage or maintenance issues. FDC can then perform any of the necessary work.
Preventative Maintenance Program
Enroll in our Preventative Maintenance Program for all of your presses!
Simply register the press with FDC by providing us detailed information about the press, including when you would like the press to be inspected (annually, semi-annually), and leave the rest to us.
- Discounted pricing
- Automatic scheduling (get your exact date)
- Specific technicians assigned to your press(es)
- For more information, please call or Request a Quote.
Due to the nature of Machine Sales, we ask that you please call us or Request a Quote.